Permanent Part-time (evenings & weekends) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking for a top-notch Administrative Assistant to assist our dynamic and growing Real Estate Team!
You will handle incoming calls to our call centre using your outstanding communication abilities and ensure our clients are treated with the utmost care. Gathering relative information from the client and ensuring their request and information is handled efficiently, effectively and confidentially. The individual must be highly trustworthy - in addition to being the first point of contact to the client, they will also have access to sensitive files and information.
The ideal candidate is personable, outgoing, results oriented and takes ownership of the sales process with the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity.
- Manage inbound sales inquiries
- Provide the caller with general information, gather key details from them and input into database
- Arrange to have a specialist contact them back
- Other duties may include e-mail communication, tracking information, reports and miscellaneous administrative jobs as required
- Represent the team in an ethical, moral, honest manner while operating with the highest regard to integrity
- Exceptional communication skills - extremely comfortable speaking to people on the phone
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Independent and self-motivated
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
$20/hour and an opportunity to work in a positive culture along with highly successful, passionate and collaborative professionals is offered.
Part-time permanent position.
Hours: Monday - Wednesday 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
REALTOR® APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM (“Earn While You Learn”)
Want to make Real Estate your full-time primary career? We have an incredible opportunity with our team through our Apprenticeship Program. No real estate or prior sales experience is required, however the individual would be registering for or currently taking the Real Estate Licensing Program. This position will introduce you to the world of real estate as part of the one of the top real estate teams and give you invaluable one on one training that will launch you into your Real Estate career with a wealth of knowledge and support. If you are a driven team player, motivated with a strong ambition to succeed, we can teach you the skills you need to be a great success in this business.
Job Requirements: No real estate license is required for interviewing; however, candidates must be attending or have graduated from the Real Estate Licensing Program before hiring and commencement of sales training with the our team. We will be happy to discuss your plans for a rewarding career in Real Estate.
Are you passionate about Real Estate and providing clients with THE best customer service experience possible?
Our reputation has spoken for itself and are privileged to have a steady stream of clients that want to work with us. As a REALTOR® you will not have to worry about marketing & lead generation, allowing you to focus on what you do best - taking care of clients and guiding them through the process of buying and selling.
- A team player
- Ready to take your Real Estate career to the next level
- Passionate about self-development
- Enthusiastic about continuous learning and helping others
- Interested in being part of an amazing company culture
- Care about the best interests of others
- Have a zest for life?
Complete the form today!
Join our growing team, we're looking for exceptional individuals
Our team is dedicated to putting our experience and local knowledge to work for you in all steps of your real estate career.Learn More