“The only thing I regret in business is that I didn’t hire a coach sooner.”
What is it?
Our one on one coaching is a 8-week online program with live weekly coaching calls. The program shows you how to dominate your local marketplace by scaling your business.
Who is it for?
This program is for real estate agents who want more buyer & listing appointments, to build a powerful personal brand and really take things to the next level.
How does it work?
Our program consists of weekly live Q&A coaching calls and step by step framework to follow each week
Training and coaching are too often confused as the same thing. Training is the process of learning something new, while coaching is having someone by your side to help you implement it and act as your strategic partner.
Massive, rapid growth only comes from coaching, not training because it helps you identify and adapt your behaviours to learn how to become the best version of yourself.
- Our coaching members perform well above the industry average
- You can gain access to proven systems for success – and stop reinventing the wheel
- Top agents systematize their lead gen so new leads and listings naturally come to them
- Weekly coaching sessions will keep you accountable and on track
- The Results: More Buyers & Sellers...
Pros of Working with a Real Estate Coach:
- Accountability and Focus — Most real estate coaches and agents meet or talk on the phone once a week. These sessions are a great way to keep accountability and to focus on the steps to success. A recent study on real estate coaching by Inman found that the biggest weakness coaches help agents address is the focus. The main value of a real estate coach comes from the coach holding the agent accountable to the plan and systems that will make the agent great.
- Business Growth — One of the top benefits of working with a real estate coach is giving the agent perspective on their business activities and training the agent to use the right business strategies. It's been proven that working with a coach does contribute to an increase in listings and buyers. Because the initial cost of a real estate coach can be a large investment, it's important that the business growth shows there is an impressive return on that investment.
- New Ideas — Respondents of the survey also claimed their coach gave them a competitive advantage in the real estate field by providing new ideas for their trade. Because coaches are usually seasoned professionals, they were able to pass on best practices and industry knowledge to novice agents. New agents generally learn by trial and error, what would have taken agents years to learn that way, the coaches were able to explain in a few sessions. Even experienced agents said their coaches helped give them new perspectives on their practice.
Cons of Working with a Real Estate Coach:
- Cost — As we mentioned previously, the average cost of a real estate coach can be $250 -$5000 per month. For agents starting out, this can be a huge cost on top of all the other little costs that add up, especially since most agents do not start making money during the first few months of their career. You should weigh the cost of a coach with the value they provide or look for real estate teams or brokerages that provide coaching with their courses and programs.
- Value + Quality — Most agents find that the value and quality their coach provided depended on how much effort and commitment the agent put into the relationship. It is not guaranteed that hiring a real estate coach will improve your focus, business practices or industry knowledge. It is ultimately up to your own work ethic to put in the time and effort to get the most out of your investment. If you view the relationship in these terms, the value and quality of your coach will be well worth the cost.
If you are looking for a boost to your real estate career, whether you are a seasoned professional or novice agent, real estate coaching can be your best-kept industry secret. It can provide accountability and focus, business growth and new ideas at a variable cost per month. Just be sure to measure the return on investment to see if real estate coaching pays off for your career and business. For a guaranteed way to take your career and business to the next level, talk to someone on our team. With years of real estate experience, we provide the road map for agent success.
Is Coaching Right for You? Click Below...
Schedule a Call!